BRAINSTORM ADMISSIONS PREP
HIGH SCHOOL ADMISSIONS: THE LAUNCHING POINT
Your student’s journey to college and then full-time adulthood can be said to begin in 8th grade, when high school selection is made. Is your child hoping to attend a local Catholic school (Saint John Vianney, Red Bank Catholic, Christian Brothers Academy, Trinity Hall), or a local private school (Ranney School, Peddie School)? Or even the venerable Monmouth Academies? With BrainStorm’s help on test prep, interview skills, and essay production, your child will STORM the admissions process!
CALL 732-786-3799 TODAY TO ARRANGE FOR A PROFESSIONAL ADMISSIONS COACH FOR YOUR UNIQUELY BRILLIANT 8TH GRADER!
COLLEGE ADMISSIONS: MAKING THE DREAM A REALITY
Every high school student dreams of getting that college acceptance letter in the inbox–but it’s no easy task. From discovery (finding the right schools) to strategy (deciding when to apply where) and then essay, application, and interview prep, there is a LOT to do before and during senior year. It’s daunting.
But never fear! BrainStorm’s got your back. We have helped hundreds of students gain admission to their dream schools and earn millions of dollars in merit scholarships. Our all-star college coaches will help demystify the college applications process–from the search for the “dream school” to the coveted acceptance letter.
OUR COACHES WILL HELP BY:
● Assessing the candidate’s probability of admission at various colleges;
● Taking inventory of the student’s goals and desires and recommending good school matches;
● Creating strategies around application timing so as to maximize the probability of success;
● Coaching the student through the essay writing process;
● Assisting with applications and interview prep; and
● Providing CONSTANT encouragement and support.
The undergraduate experience of a lifetime is at your fingertips.