We are very excited to provide our Sportika families with a free membership to CollegeSave, a valuable Sportika partner!
CollegeSave provides college scholarships for children in Sportika families, valid at over 370 colleges and universities in 45 states. When you join Sportika, you are entitled to a CollegeSave membership featuring thousands of dollars in tuition discounts at all the participating schools. The colleges cover 100% of the cost of the scholarships, making it possible for Sportika to provide families with this very valuable benefit. Colleges participate in this program to attract good students like those in Sportika families. 80% of participating schools are listed on the US News & World Report ranking of America’s Best Colleges!
The Sportika Gold Membership is for families who currently participate in our in-house baseball academy or another major in-house program.
• $1000 worth of tuition discounts instantly
• Earn $250 in additional tuition discounts every month for 12 months
• Total of $4,000 in tuition savings, guaranteed at all the participating colleges
• Every year you stay with Sportika, you receive an additional $3,000 a year! No maximum amount, just stay and keep earning! You also NEVER lose your membership credits if you leave Sportika
Each Sportika family can qualify for multiple CollegeSave memberships and earn tuition discounts in multiple ways – Sportika families can receive up to one full year’s tuition discounts for each child in your family at the participating college they attend.
This is all part of Sportika’s commitment to successful athletes, successful students and successful lives for our children.
• $125 per month in tuition discounts for 12 months
• Total of $1500 in tuition savings
• $250 per month in tuition discounts for 4 months
• Total of $1000 in tuition savings
CollegeSave members can earn tuition discounts through their junior year of high school. Benefits of CollegeSave include:
Homework Helplines – access to live tutors and video content to help kids with homework and enable them to get good grades in school
A Personal College Savings Roadmap – just answer a few questions in the CollegeSave member portal and get a personalized report detailing how much you’ll need to save to cover college costs for the kids in your family
A monthly SmartSavings newsletter — with a feature story each month on planning and saving for college and tips on squeezing $100 more each month out of tight family budgets for additional college savings